- Will impart knowledge and skill required to start a career in BFSI Sector
- Will ensure upskilling of existing executives with better insight in banking, insurance and investment.
- Will enable getting an entry level job with Pvt Bank, Small Finance Banks, NBFCs, Micro Finance Cos. Insurance Cos. Insurance Broking Co Mutual Fund Distributor or Broking Firms or develop oneself as a freelance Advisor.
Top Recruiters* :
Suitable for Job Roles:
- Business Development Executive or Customer Assistance Desk.
- Sales Executive / Officer or Front desk Officer
- Business Correspondent & Business Facilitator
- Insurance Agent/Advisor / Point of Sales Executive
- Bancassurance Executive
- Mutual Fund Distributor / Financial Advisor
Who should do this course: Undergraduates / Graduates / Post Graduates/ Working Executives with less than 1 year of work experience
What are the course deliverables: Interactive Web based learning, Assessment leading to Certification, Sharing of data with potential employer)
Mode of delivery & duration of course: The learning will happen over a webinar session of 24 hours spread across 12 days.
Assessment and Certification Process: To check & assess the learning, there will be an online assessment on the last day of the course with 100 questions which is to be completed in two hours. Passing candidates will be awarded with a Certificate from BFSI Sector Skill Council of India and the data of certified candidates will be shared with potential employers for placements. The efforts by BFSI SSC to share data of the certified candidates with BFSI Companies will be on Best Effort Basis. There will be no placement activity.
- Structure of Banking Sector in India
- Banking Products and Services
- KYC norms and guidelines by RBI
- Technologies and Platforms used by Banks
- Structure of Insurance sector in India
- Insurance Products and Services
- KYC and Documentation Norms and Guidelines by IRDA
- Insurance Contracts and Legalities
- Insurance Advisory – Agency
- Introduction to Indian Capital Markets
- Concepts and Need of Investments
- Classifications of Investment Products
- Acquiring Customers – Offline/Online